China Kwongsai Jook Lum Temple Mantis
Start training today the complete transmissions of three Branches!
After forty five years of training and teaching Hakka Mantis and fifty five years of martial arts, I can paint a broad stroke on the canvas of Southern Praying Mantis Kungfu.
Now I bring the teachings of various Hakka Mantis Clans and Factions into a single focus and present them to you in a step by step online teaching format to further preserve and promote this obscure art of Chinese boxing, for your benefit.
If you are one of good character and moral conduct, then now you can join us and become a Member of the Hakka Mantis Boxing International community. Enroll and begin studying and training today. The procedure is simple: Enroll, Choose a Course, and Start Training Online right now.
Courses are designed to deliver content, manage your training, and assess and analyze your progress. Our goal is for you to have an expert understanding and ability in Hakka Mantis Boxing, from the three Branches.
Read the tabs left again and remember the depth and breadth of skills, in Hakka Mantis. Get started now… RDHEnroll | 35.79
Courses include the teachings of First and Second Generation Disciples of the Late Lam Sang.
Comprehensive from the Fundamental body posture, footwork, and 18 Defensive and Offensive Hands, to the single man shadowboxing forms of Som Bo Gin, Um Hon, and Eighteen Point, to the 8 Advanced Two Man Sets of Loose Hands 1 & 2, Som Bo Gin, 108 Subset, Um Hon 1& 2, Mui Fa, and 18.
Start today with the Fundamental DVDs Volume One – Nine, Volume Ten Chi Sao, and Som Bo Gin Shadowboxing Online Course.Enroll | 35.79
This course teaches the shadowboxing sets of China’s Kwongsai Mantis, as a comparative analysis.
- Dan Zhuang Fut Sao – Single Arm Buddha Hand
- Shuang Zhuang Fut Sao – Double Bridge Buddha Hand
- San Bu Jian – Three Steps Three Scissors
- Say Men – Four Doors
- San Jian Yao Shou (Fo Bu Jian)
- Ba Men – Eight Doors
- Mui Fa Chuan – Plum Flower Fist
Courses include the teachings of First and Second Generation Disciples of the Late Lao Sui.
- Fundamentals: Horse, Body Posture, Footwork
- 12 Basic Hand Skills
- 12 Combination Hand Skills
- Dui Jong Two Man Methods 1 – 5
- Shadowboxing -Single Man Form Training: Jik Bo, Som Bo Gin Hard Bridge, Som Bo Gin Soft Bridge, Som Gin Yu Kiu, Say Mun Short, Say Mun Long, Say Mun Ging Ging, Pin Kiu, Pai Kiu, Cross Section Form, Fut Sao, Wu Tanglang Xia Shan Fu
Fundamental Training necessary for all Courses of Hakka Mantis
- Volume One: Fundamentals; The Most Important”
- Volume Two: Phoenix Eye Fist Attacking / Stepping
- Volume Three: Centerline Defense
- Volume Four: One, Three, Nine Step Attack / Defense
- Volume Five: Centerline Sticky Hand Training
- Volume SIx: Same Hand / Opposite Hand Attacks
- Volume Seven: Sai Shu, Sik Shu, Jik (Chun) Shu
- Volume Eight: Gow Choy; Hammer Fist / Internal Strengthening
- Volume Nine: Footwork in Southern Praying Mantis
Intermediate TrainingEnroll | 35.79
How to Start
Start Training Today!
- Take a Course
- Train the Daily Lessons
Advantages to Online Learning
- Lessons Online Forever
- Review Anytime
- User Progress and Course Ratings
- Lesson Attachments and Questions
- Multimedia – Interactive
- Your Personal User Profile
- Responsive on all Devices
From the Blog
As timely as ever – read the back story
Hakka Mantis News from 1997 Onward.