18 Buddha Hands Abridged Course – Part 1
Hakka Southern Mantis from the Source
Start training today the complete transmissions of three Branches!
Online step by step instruction using rich media including video, audio, photo, text, and social media. Archived materials from the various Hakka Mantis Clans used to demonstrate the fundamental, intermediate, and advanced training of Hakka Southern Mantis. Online Full Screen Video Instruction step by step. DVDs shipped from the Las Vegas, USA area. Skype Face to Face Training.
Courses are designed to deliver content, manage your training, and assess and analyze your progress. Our goal is for you to have an expert understanding and ability in Hakka Mantis Boxing from the three Branches.Enroll | 35.79
USA Kwongsai Mantis Courses
Courses include the teachings of First and Second Generation Disciples of the Late Lam Sang.
Comprehensive from the Fundamental body posture, footwork, and 18 Defensive and Offensive Hands, and Chi Sao, to the:
Single man shadowboxing forms of
- Som Bo Gin
- Um Hon
- Eighteen Point
to the 8 Advanced Two Man Sets of:
- Loose Hands 1 & 2
- Som Bo Gin
- 108 Subset
- Um Hon 1 & 2
- Mui Fa
- and 18.
Start today with the Fundamental DVDs Volume One – Nine, Volume Ten Chi Sao, and Som Bo Gin Shadowboxing Online Course.Enroll | 35.79
China Kwongsai Mantis Courses
Courses teach the shadowboxing sets of China’s Kwongsai Mantis, as a comparative analysis.
- Dan Zhuang Fut Sao – Single Arm Buddha Hand
- Shuang Zhuang Fut Sao – Double Bridge Buddha Hand
- San Bu Jian – Three Steps Three Scissors
- Say Men – Four Doors
- San Jian Yao Shou (Fo Bu Jian)
- Ba Men – Eight Doors
- Mui Fa Chuan – Plum Flower Fist
Chu Gar Mantis Courses
Courses include the teachings of First and Second Generation Disciples of the Late Lao Sui.
- Fundamentals: Horse, Body Posture, Footwork
- 12 Basic Hand Skills
- 12 Combination Hand Skills
- Dui Jong Two Man Methods 1 – 9
- Shadowboxing -Single Man Form Training: Jik Bo, Som Bo Gin Hard Bridge, Som Bo Gin Soft Bridge, Som Gin Yu Kiu, Say Mun Short, Say Mun Long, Say Mun Ging Ging, Pin Kiu, Pai Kiu, Cross Section Form, Fut Sao, Wu Tanglang Xia Shan Fu
Fundamental Training: The Most Important
Fundamental Training necessary for all Courses of Hakka Mantis
- Volume One: Fundamentals; The Most Important”
- Volume Two: Phoenix Eye Fist Attacking / Stepping
- Volume Three: Centerline Defense
- Volume Four: One, Three, Nine Step Attack / Defense
- Volume Five: Centerline Sticky Hand Training
- Volume SIx: Same Hand / Opposite Hand Attacks
- Volume Seven: Sai Shu, Sik Shu, Jik (Chun) Shu
- Volume Eight: Gow Choy; Hammer Fist / Internal Strengthening
- Volume Nine: Footwork in Southern Praying Mantis
- Chi Sao Sticky Hands, Passoffs, Trapping” Step by Step
How to Start
Start Training Today!
- Take a Course
- Train the Daily Lessons
Advantages to Online Learning
- Lessons Online Forever
- Review Anytime
- User Progress and Course Ratings
- Lesson Attachments and Questions
- Multimedia – Interactive
- Your Personal User Profile
- Responsive on all Devices
From the Blog
As timely as ever – read the back story
Hakka Mantis News from 1997 Onward.