- Is there a reason for separating the seven actions from the nine?
- YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS PRIVATE
- Lao Sui only trained Chu Gar four years, before moving to Hong Kong, in 1903, at age 24?
- Yip Sui only ever trained Chu Gar with Lao Sui?
- How many of Lao Sui’s family members and grand-disciples still live and train Chu Gar, in Lao’s hometown?
- What’s the difference between Lao’s 1920s 1st Generation teaching and his 1930s 2nd Generation?
- Why should you train both Lao’s 1st Generation and 2nd Generation teachings?
- Why are the names, of skills, different, among various clans?
- That there are more than 12 basic hands, how do they relate?
- Why 90% of Lao’s disciples in the 1920s/30s only trained two forms?
- How the Chu Gar Form curriculum expanded, from four original forms and why?
- Why Chu Gar blossomed more in Hong Kong, than in China?
- How the first generation disciples, of Lao, coined hand to hand, heart to heart?