Day 7 — Single Jik Sao – Ya Sao – Jik Sao / Double Jik Sao – Ya Sao – Jik Sao / Single Jik Sao – Ya Sao – Gok Choy – Bao Zhang / Double Jik Sao – Ya Sao – Gok Choy – Bao Zhang / Single Jik Sao – Ya Sao – Gok Choy – Bao Zhang Chuan Jik Sao / Double Jik Sao – Ya Sao – Gok Choy – Bao Zhang Chuan Jik Sao / Double Ding Choy – Ya Sao – Gok Choy – Bao Zhang
Day 12 — Nin Zhan Sao – Grasping Hands, Single Jik Sao – turn under Nian Zheng Sao Three Points Elbow – Lop Sao / Single Jik sao – turn under Nian Zheng Sao three points elbow catch – Lop Sao – opposite Jik Sao / Double Jik Sao – Nian Zheng Sao – Lop Sao – Jung Sao (arm pits) / Training Routines #1 – 4
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- former students
- To add to question about Mor Sao......
- Meaning of "Yu Sao"?
- Ding Choy alternate way?
- I still have never been told how the chow gar name originated from Chu Gar. Was it Ip Sui who created the name out if respect for Chow ah Naam the original Shaolin Monk who invented Mantis style?
- Gritting the teeth and other methods
- Do I extend my arm all the way for this one?
- Mor Sao and Ding Choy
- Should we do other strength and endurance training to enhance our Mantis?
- Traditional Strength Training
- Step three maturing into a technique
- In the double grabbing hand do you use iPod te arm to spring off or grab pressure points
- Sai sao is much like bong sao any Energy difference?
- Big Hammer Fist Alternate way.
- Which Chu Gar teacher influenced you the most Sifu Roger?
- YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS PRIVATE
- How today’s popular version of Chu Gar has lost it way, in boxing?
- Why has Chu Gar blossomed more in Hong Kong, than in China?
- How Chu Gar relates to Kwongsai Mantis and Iron Ox?
- How did the Chu Gar Form curriculum expand, from four original forms, and why?
- Why is Chu Gar considered middle of the mountain boxing, by some?
- There are more than 12 basic hands, and how they relate?
- Why the names, of skills, are different, among various clans?
- Why you should train both Lao’s 1st Generation and 2nd Generation teachings?
- What’s the difference between Lao Sui's 1920s 1st Generation teaching and his 1930s 2nd Generation?